Friday, 19 December 2014

A Birthday Escape.

So my lovely other half, Ciaran, surprised me with a weekend away to Dover at a Spa Hotel last weekend. Obviously, I was ecstatic.

I love getting away from London with him, it's by far one of my favourite things to do. The fresh air of non-London polluted areas, cute little towns and hearty local food. It's just lovely. He also bought me a shiny new camera as well (such a lucky girl) so this was a perfect opportunity to take some photos! Twas almost perfect some might say. Almost.

Alas, I was horribly, horribly sick the WHOLE weekend. I did manage to drag myself and grab some pretty good snaps though (if I do say so myself) We went to some pretty amazing locations too, one being a town called Dungeness, which I'm pretty sure is the single creepiest place I have ever been to, or will ever go to, in my life. I didn't take as many pics as I would have liked to over the course of our break really, but I still had an amazing weekend none the less!

Thanks Ciaran <3
























5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous. Absolutely stunning. I love the way he holds the camera.

    ...and your photography was pretty sweet, too ;P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure you're sick of me telling you this, but your photography is just phenominal. Thank you for sharing your talent with the world every week. X

    ReplyDelete