Monday, 1 December 2014

Step in to Christmas with John Lewis




























One of my favourite places at Christmas is John Lewis*, with it's stunning Christmas decoration, number of choices and sheer size. It's a haven of Christmas magic for me.
Now that I work there I get to see the magic happen up close and be a part of it as well. So I thought I would share some of that with you, with images from my branch Peter Jones in Sloane Square, London. There's all sorts going on this month in the store from a Chocolate & Gift Food Village on the Ground Floor to Gift Wrap and Tree Decoration demonstrations on the 5th Floor.

If you get chance a this Christmas, I highly recommend you visit a John Lewis. If not to buy anything, to simply admire how beautiful and uplifting the stores really are this time of year.

I love that Christmas is almost here <3

*This post was not sponsored and all the opinions are that of my own. 

1 comment:

  1. FUN FACT: I studied at Staffordshire University, and all the halls were named after pottery manufacturers - one of my best buddies lived in Wedgwood, ha!

    As always, bloody lovely photos Miss Miller - you have a real way with bokeh! The colours in this one: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-ZdgyP6QDT_g/VHpUs2e3xDI/AAAAAAAAAZ0/wWuwYeZ1AXw/s1600/Photo%2B12.jpg are absolutely stunning, too. Awesome work :)

    ReplyDelete