Sunday, 14 December 2014

The Sunday Edit #2 - Spotlight on Milly


Yesterday afternoon I took to the streets of London in Chelsea, with my friend and co-worker Milly. She delightfully said yes when I asked if she would be my muse for a photo set I wanted to do here on my blog a few weeks ago. We had a lovely day out, browsed through some shops on the King's Road and had a lovely lunch in a little Cafe. It was very chilled and relaxed and just what we both needed I think!

Anyways, here are some lovely photos of the even lovelier, Milly.










Some cooler toned versions of the above images. I couldn't decide which I liked more so I put them all up!




Are any of you guys out taking photos on this gorgeous Winter sun?

6 comments:

  1. The pictures are gorgeous ! Where I live it's been foggy for the past 4 weeks … I really miss the sun !

    Feathers and Brushes | Swiss | Beauty & Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you :) This is the first time the Sun has been out for a while so it was nice to grab while we could!

      Delete
  2. Lovely photos :) I personally love the warmer toned ones but that's just because I think it matches Milly's blonde locks.

    P.S - I recently awarded you on my blog >.< but no biggie if you don't do it :) just thought I'd let you know that I think your blog is pretty Ace.

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh really? Thank you so much, that's so nice of you :) And yeah, I think I lean more towards to warm too. That's why they took pride of place ;) xx

      Delete
  3. you are so cute and I love your pictures :)

    I'm running a "Christmas" giveaway (lorac pro pallet+ the wet brush), if you're interested, check this link:
    little taste of heaven

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) I've actually read your blog a couple of times but I don't follow you! (just fixed that though)

      Delete