Friday, 9 January 2015

Photos of the Week #4 - St Dunstan in the East










This was such a strange place. I'd researched a little before I went and also saw photos from other people but I never expected it to be so... small.

When I got there it was this tiny little Church ruin in the middle Central East London, hidden away by fancy, high rise modern buildings. I would never have thought to even wonder down the small stretch of road that leads you to it. Although very tiny, it was pretty stunning and I recommend a quick visit if ever you are in the area.

I reckon I'll re-visit in the Summer months, I bet it's beautiful.

8 comments:

  1. The quality of these photo's is incredible! It looks like such a beautiful place, I love finding hidden places like this: it makes it seem more special! I can't believe it's in the middle of Central East London as well, I'd expect to find this in the countryside or something... I'm not sure why haha!

    Love Hira - , http://www.theartofexisting.co.uk/ xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You :) I recommend going if you can. It really is tiny but worth a visit if you're in the area! x

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. You definitely should! It's a really cool little place :)

      Delete
  3. I know that place ! your pictures are amazing ! :)

    http://allornothing-blog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's amazing isn't it? So pretty and creepy haha.

      Delete
  4. Oh men, that first photo is amazing! You captured it so perfectly! Following you now, I love your photography!

    xo Melane || Pure Perspective

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) That's really nice. Yeah the top one is my fave. Had to put it in pride of place!

      Delete