Tuesday, 24 February 2015

Dear Dad..



Thank you for being there whenever I needed you to be, without any questions asked.

Thank you for helping me make some of the toughest decisions of my life and never restricting me to anything I didn't want to do.

Thank you for all the holidays, times spent together and making me laugh like no other.

Thank you for picking up the pieces when shit really hit the fan and bailing me out of difficult and challenging situations when necessary.

Thank you for being my best friend, for always having my back and supporting me.

Thank you for never questioning the choices I made and letting me figure it out the hard way. It's tough love at it's best.

And finally, thank you for being the only man in my life to have never given up on me in anyway. It means more than you know.

I'm sorry if at any point in recent times I've challenged your generosity or shaken your faith in me to succeed. You're the most special person in my life, I hope you know that and I hope you're as proud of me, as I am to have you as my Dad.

Love You.

4 comments:

  1. Oh, what a beautiful text. Truth is daddys work so much for us.. and sometimes I don't know how to thank him well enough for everything he does. Have a nice day,
    Vera

    http://theflashwindow.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Yeah, Dads are truly the best. x

      Delete
  2. This is such a beautiful and cute post!
    xx Elle

    New outfit post on:

    www.cherryblossomstreet.com - Swedish Fashion Blogger and Model in TOKYO

    ReplyDelete