Wednesday, 1 April 2015

Getting Organised


Book by Dana Fox which you can buy here. It's amazing.



My life is a bit of a mess at the moment, in more ways than one, so I figured it was time to get some organisation back into my life (she says)

Now that Spring is here and everything is starting to brighten up and people are starting to get a bit more of a pep in their step, it seemed like the perfect time! This means finally sorting out my blog and actually posting more content, especially Photography as it's why I started this blog in the first place. I want to start eating better again, eating proper meals with good stuff in them! And not sleeping just 4 hours a night before my 10 hour work shifts. My skin, mood and health are suffering from it all! Sorting out my bedroom is also another, which is slowly becoming more and more difficult to navigate and actually find anything. It drives me mad!

And finally, myself. I've actually started writing in a Diary more in order to help my emotions, thoughts and feelings go somewhere else other than swim around my head day and night. It's enough to make anyone go mad and I feel it's doing that to me. Being able to read them back also lets me know just how far I've come, which I might not have realised sooner otherwise. It's funny really, as there's this idea that when in your early Twenties, everything is fun, free, exciting and carefree. Although that may well be true, as many of us have little to no real commitments and can essentially do as we please, there are a whole lot of stresses that come with it too! Like saving money, keeping on top of work loads, relationships - both love and friendships, and all while trying to constantly figure out how to be a fully functioning adult. No wonder I'm shattered all the time.

None of these things will be done over night by any means, I'm sure all of them will come slowly one after the other but I want to make a real conscious effort to assist in making sure they actually do happen! I'm also aware that there will be days when nothing at all will happen, and I'll throw a pizza in the oven, throw my clothes all over the floor and browse the internet in bed until 3am because I can't sleep. But that's okay, as long as it's not 7 days a week.

Any of you lot planning on sorting out life stuff at the moment?

2 comments:

  1. I saw Dana's book a while a go and never got round to getting it! Might do that sooner than later haha x
    trudyjohanna.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You really should! It's full of some great stuff if you're brain really isn't in the right place :) x

      Delete