Friday, 3 April 2015

Pinspiration #1

These are just some things I've been looking at lately. I've never really been into Pinterest until recently and it really is a stunning place to find so much inspiration. I've become quite addicted to browsing through all the things it has to offer.
As you can see, my Pinspiration is somewhat of a mixed bag. I love all these images for so many different reasons though. They just, catch me somehow <3 I mainly look at all these images to get inspiration for my Photography. After a long while of wondering what type of Photography I really want to start producing, I think I've got quite a love affair for vintage looking images. So I reckon over the next few months (budget provided) I might start investing in some older lenses and work on my editing skills to produce the look!

Is Pinterest something you turn to for inspiration?

5 comments:

  1. That bike in the last pictures is my fave! I love the whole vibe - lately I've been really into these moody pictures. Lovely collection of pins!

    xo Mel || Sketch & Scribbles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! They are all so stunning! X

      Delete
  2. Lovely post! I always enjoy browsing through pinterest and finding new inspiring things especially for interiors. Your selection is really beautiful and well balanced. Really made me smile.

    Xoxo
    Linda

    http://lapetitebetise.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete