Wednesday, 24 June 2015

Phone Snaps #1 - Walking Through Chelsea









Sometimes you can get some really lovely photos just by snapping away on your phone! I decided to just point and shoot on my walk home from work today and caught a couple of gems.
Okay so they aren't as good as ones from a proper camera but I thought they were quite pretty for "half blinded by the sun snaps!"

Just goes to show what nice little things you can pick up on your phone while walking around! Hope you like them!

6 comments:

  1. Lovely photos! The wonderful things you can see and find during a walk! Awesome!
    WritingMonique

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I've always got my phone/camera at the ready these days!

      Delete
  2. This is such a beautiful city! I'd love to visit there one day :)
    Blog by Iman Iqbal | Fashion, Beauty, & Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is gorgeous! A bit hectic at times to live in but worth it on days like this :)

      Delete
  3. beautiful photos! london is so photogenic, i never fail to get a few good snaps when i'm there x
    natasha // eyebrows, inc.

    ReplyDelete