Sunday, 12 July 2015

The Sunday Edit: Home Comforts


When you're moving house a lot, it can often be quite hard to feel properly at home. That's when those small home comforts come into play! These are completely unique to each person yet all have the ability to make people feel just that little more settled and happy.
For me it's filling my home as best I can with the things that my parents always had around the house. Things like bookcases full of books, lots of flowers around the house, soft furnishings all over the place and pictures everywhere! This is what makes me feel most comforted and happy.

There is still a fair bit to do around my new flat, it's coming together slowly but just those personal touches have yet to be added such as pictures and homely trinkets! 
Sorry it's a short one today, but I'm rather enjoying a Sunday of nothing after a really busy, jam-packed few weeks.





7 comments:

  1. A house is not a home until you add those personal touches. I love these bright & beautiful photos. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And I totally agree. Gotta love personal things :)

      Delete
  2. Love adding fresh flowers to the home, always makes it feel cozy. Great photos :)

    http://www.mintnotion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Although *spoiler alert* In one of these photos, the flowers aren't real! Whoops haha!

      Delete
  3. Oooooh inspiration for my new flaaaat ! Thanks !

    http://caetera-moda.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete